“I love the MeBoot program
and now I want to take it deeper!”
Women who’ve gone through the MeBoot learn the simple, foundational steps for balancing the challenges of over-40 health, energy and weight:
- Stabilizing blood sugar to help with sweet cravings and weight gain
- Reducing insulin & cortisol to help with extra fat around the middle
- Reducing inflammation & oxidation to turn back the aging clock
- Learning how to manage stressful emotions and life situations with more ease and grace
- And more…
In the MeBoot you learn which strategies, both on and off the plate, will give you personally the most bang for your buck.
When you put these practices into play over time, more layers of the work naturally unfold— like a flower in bloom:
- As physiological changes begin to occur, your metabolism heals and your daily food needs may change. As your food needs change, your eating strategies need to evolve as well. In the MeBloom, you’ll learn the skills you need to continually customize your own eating, becoming a true “natural eater” over time.
- When you begin to automate the foundational MeBoot, you may find additional issues to tackle with your digestion, food reactions, etc. The MeBloom will help you understand how things like food sensitivities, leaky gut and digestive imbalances can be addressed.
- As you become stronger and better able to manage your triggering “tripwire” beliefs, you’ll use food less and less as a way to balance your emotional states. You’ll need to replace food in your life with the “P” nutrients — Pleasure, Passion and Purpose. The MeBloom will help you unfold these ever-deepening “off the plate” forms of nourishment to profoundly enrich your life.
MeBloom is a powerful ongoing support system to help you deepen your personal best practices until they become second nature to you — and you begin to live your life in full bloom.
The research shows that women who work on lifestyle changes together have more success than trying to go it alone. But you already know this in your heart.
For those who need more structure than a self-guided program provides, the Mebloom will drill down into the MeBoot practices as a group, in a timed and methodical way: Each week participants will be offered one seasonal or timely MeBoot practice to focus on.
In addition, each of us has our own “tripwires” and “pressure cookers” — automated thoughts, beliefs and reactions that drive us back into our old, default eating habits. Different life situations trigger different tripwires and having timely, seasonal information and a strong circle of support can help you hold your ground on your healthier habits as you move through life’s ups and downs.
How it works:
- Monthly membership
- Weekly LIVE calls with Jeannette — including fresh information & practical application tips for the MeBoot Way PLUS a chance to get your individual questions answered
- Calls are recorded live every Tuesday at 12:00 Eastern. Call recording is available by 5PM the same day.
- Chance to email challenges, questions or special topic requests weekly
- Ongoing community support via the private MeBloom Facebook Group
What you get:
- Ongoing live access to Jeannette all year round!
- New information, and special training to help you overcome your tripwires and automate the core MeBoot strategies
- Your MeBoot questions answered
- Group accountability and social support – IF you want it. If you’re more of an introvert, you can still feel involved by listening to the calls without any pressure to ever speak up if you don’t want to.
- Shared resources for recipes, Jeannette’s recommendations for the best ingredients, exercise programs, supplement resources, etc.
- A growing library of past MeBloom calls catalogued by topic
For $35 per month, you get access to weekly live calls and the full MeBloom call library
Start Your Bloom
$35 per month*
*To join MeBloom you must have purchased the MeBoot program.
The women who continue to work on their process goals – with support – over time have the best success.
Transformation happens by making small, consistent steps over time.