“What is wrong with me?!
I know my diet is important, but I just can’t seem to stay on track.”
Is this your daily refrain?
- Start the day off intending to “eat right today, damn it!” and end it at the bottom of
an ice cream pint.
- Rock it for a while and maybe lose some weight, but then life steps in and head
butts you right off that healthy path.
- Feel like your frustration and your stress chemically wire you to eat fresh-baked
bread. Or drink mochaccino’s.
Or have a cookie (ok, 7 cookies).
- Just feel tired. Even when you slept ok.
- Are sure if the people in your life (or your job – or your home – or your schedule)
would just change, you could take much better care of yourself.
- Have been putting off your annual physical because you don’t want to hear
blah-blah-blah-make-some-changes again from your doctor.
- Don’t know exactly what it is you want out of life anymore.
What’s even more frustrating…
…is that you’ve tried about a million ways to “fix it”. For cryin’ out loud, you’ve tallied the points and taken out the carbs and gone gluten-free and loved your gut with sauerkraut and even ditched sugar for awhile. (Ok, maybe you didn’t totally ditch sugar, but you were on a sugar-busting program!)
And the worst part is, if you’re totally honest, it all seemed to kind of work.
For a while.
Until it didn’t.
What if the problem wasn’t actually the program?
What if the problem wasn’t even – you?
The health industry teaches that our bodies are like machines, and if we can just find the right tool we can fix them.
But it’s not about finding the right tool.
Because our bodies are not machines.
In fact “you” don’t have a “body” at all. (Good news, right? If you don’t have a body, you don’t have to worry about that muffin top anymore, right? Kidding.)
“You” don’t have a body, a mind or a spirit – at least not as three separate parts. What you think of as “you” is actually one interconnected communication network, like on a computer, with some seriously complex programming that started downloading on the day you were born.
Turns out you’ve been right all along: your stress IS chemically wired to eating bread!
Your feelings are mixed up with your tissues and your tissues are all mixed up with your thoughts and it’s just kind of a crazy scene in there.
What’s surprising to me is not that 98% of all weight loss programs eventually fail, but that 2% actually succeed!
It’s time to turn that statistic around.
In order to change the food, you’ve got to get around the programming that overrides your food decisions – the deep downloaded conditioning that is doing its level best to help you increase your pleasure and avoid more pain – regardless of what you actually set out to do.
This is tricky stuff because everyone’s conditioning is unique to them. Most of it was downloaded in childhood and has been running on autopilot ever since.
It uses our core childhood beliefs about life and all the cumulative hurts we’ve experienced to try to sail our boat safely around life’s challenging shoals
A scared little kid is the captain of your ship.
So when you try to make healthier eating choices to blow more wind into your sails, she can drop an “anchor” of back pain or anxiety to drive you back to the brownies that used to comfort you both – and stop your forward motion.
If you want to change your lifestyle habits and start feeling better, give yourself a fighting chance by learning to recognize, and bypass, your little captain’s tricks: your conditioning.
Welcome to the MeBoot,
the eating plan with a secret weapon.
The MeBoot, as a lifestyle change program, gives you the absolute simplest formula for improving your energy and health over the long haul. It’s boiled down to 7 foundational habits that are easy to understand and begin implementing almost immediately.
You will learn what they are, and the best strategies for automating them quickly: moving them from the front to the back of your brain where they won’t drain your daily will power battery, but will eventually begin to run on autopilot.
To support you in a brand new way, the MeBoot has 2 parts:
1. The foundational program: MeBoot On the Plate
You’ll begin learning and adopting the foundation of the 7 core lifestyle changes in a way that feels do-able from the get-go.
- Clear guidelines and instructions for the 7 core MeBoot strategies
- 2 sample weeks of full meal plans with easy, tasty 10-minute recipes + shopping
lists – with no food waste
- Supplemental support materials including an at-a-glance mix and match chart for
building quick, healthy MeBoot meals when you’re not at home, a simple hand
guide for portion control support if you need it, and a journal that will help you
map much more than your eating
For the habits that feel more challenging, you’ll have the Secret Weapon to help you ease into them and gain real traction.
2. The “secret weapon”: MeBoot Off the Plate
MeBoot Off the Plate is a collection of 5 simple, powerful techniques to help you recognize and learn to bypass your self-sabotaging conditioning. These effective techniques are drawn from all 3 arenas of mind, body and spirit – from contemporary Western psychology to ancient Eastern spiritual practices.
- Simple lifestyle practices that will help you clear out both internal and external
clutter in your life that’s probably been in the way of your freedom for decades
- Short, clear video instruction for the starter strategies to recognize that “child
captain” inside and learn how she operates through your emotional and physical
- “Mental gym” training to strengthen your focus and will, including fun and easy
“mind games” to help you slide right around those old self-sabotaging habits
- A powerful relaxation practice to help you “be still” in the eye of a “storm” of
cravings or strong feelings – and it doesn’t require 30 years of
back-straight-ass-on-the-cushion meditation practice.
Many people have gone through my reboots over the years, and I know exactly what is going on in their minds and bodies throughout the process.
Your MeBoot also includes 4 weeks of daily education and support emails to tell you what you need to hear at the right times, in the right amounts in order to stay on track.
Plus, you will be immediately welcomed into a private Facebook group where you can get support directly from myself and from others like you who are working their own MeBoot.
Ready to try a new way?
I’m confident that when you purchase the MeBoot program, you’re going to discover a whole new way to be around food. Just to back that up, I’ll give you my promise that if you follow the foundational strategies and don’t feel better at the end of the program, I‘ll refund the full cost of your program. 100%. That’s how confident I am that you’ll love the program and get real results you can see and feel.
Sign up now for instant digital access to all the materials and to join the private MeBoot Facebook group.
You can’t lose, here – it’s zero risk.
Is this program really for you?
You will experience the greatest change if:
- You need to feel better in your own skin and are motivated beyond looking great
in a bathing suit.
- You’re ready to dig in and make changes that will go way beyond your diet.
- You can’t find an “eating system” that fits your needs and are too overwhelmed to
plan out a healthy approach for yourself.
- You want to eat more vegetables, but don’t know how to make them taste good.
- You want to bring your vegetable, fiber and protein intake to optimal levels, in
balance for your needs.
- You’re looking for a program that works for both omnivores and vegetarians.
- You want to save time, energy and effort in the kitchen by learning how to build
simple healthy meals.
- You’re tired of throwing away uneaten piles of fresh food every week and want to
plan more efficiently.
- You’re willing to spend some time planning, shopping and preparing your food
each week (which you kind of have to do anyway unless you’re rich and living in
- You have (or can get access to) some basic kitchen equipment, including a good
chef’s knife, a grater, a peeler and high-speed blender
This program may not be right for you if:
- You’re looking for a strict eating system or a diet. The MeBoot is a balanced and
gentle, non-diet program with an emphasis on fresh vegetables and clean proteins.
- You are unable or unwilling to spend money on fresh foods each week.
- You won’t eat vegetables.
- You don’t have access to a kitchen.
Remember that if you receive your materials, take the program, and aren’t happy with your results, you can send me an email with a copy of your paid receipt within 30 Days of purchase date and the reason you aren’t satisfied for a full refund.
There’s no way you can lose.
After more than a decade of experience creating simple, tasty, satisfying, clean meal plans and recipes as the Clean Food Coach for:
- Leading international nutrition/fitness/health experts
- An 8-year hospital-based weight loss program
- 8 successful healthy eating cookbooks and countless national articles and columns
I’m sending my expertise home to you with easy sample meal plans that bring the powerful MeBoot strategies to life.
MeBoot Meal Plan details:
NONE OF THIS:
- Artificial foods or ingredients
- Artificial sweeteners or sugar
- High glycemic load carbs / starches
LOTS OF THIS:
- Vegetables, both raw and gently cooked
- Clean protein (including lighter animal foods and beans – there’s a vegetarian option for every meal)
- Fiber-rich ingredients
JUST A TOUCH OF THIS:
- Dairy (when offered, there’s always a dairy-free substitute)
- Whole grains and whole grain products
GOOD BALANCE OF THIS:
- Healthy fats, including oils, olives, nuts and seeds
- Satisfying, low-glycemic load, nutrient-rich sweets
This program is designed for ultimate ease, to help you gently and progressively reboot your system.
How many people do the sample menus serve?
The menus are designed for 1 person, so you can run it anytime, anywhere, and not have to change the way anyone else in your household is eating.
How long will it take me to prepare MeBoot meals?
Nearly every meal takes only minutes to prepare – many are virtual “assembly meals”. 98% of the ingredients can easily be found at a good grocery store and the last 2% at a natural foods store or online. The bulk of your what you’ll be eating is vegetable-based, so shopping is simple and quick and can be done once per week.
Will I get enough to eat? And how do the meals taste?
The meals and snacks taste terrific, because pleasure, the P-nutrient, is a key component of a working daily diet. The program is not about deprivation, but about enlivening the foods you choose to eat. Though you may be consuming fewer calories than you’re used to, you’ll probably be eating more food!
How is the nutrition of the MeBoot system designed?
Eating clean food high in micronutrients, balanced in macronutrients and low in reactive foods helps to reboot your system by stabilizing blood sugar and insulin levels, reducing inflammation and soothing digestive stress. The program is also designed to be gently liver-supportive, because many of us have a lot of gunk built up on our “screens”. Though you may experience some cleansing effects, this program is not a “detox”, but a gentler all-system reboot.
Know that you’re protected by my personal guarantee, so there’s no risk to you at all.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don’t apply to the average attendee/purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her physical situation, dedication, desire, and motivation. Check with your doctor if you take any medications or have any diseases which have any food restrictions