5-Minute Creamy Curried Zoodles
This dish is so easy to make - and even easier to remember! Think rule of 3 (and 1/3).
- 3 tablespoons unsalted almond butter
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium tamari
- 2-3 teaspoons high quality curry powder (I like Penzey’s Sweet Curry)
- 3 medium organic summer squash (use a mix of zucchini and yellow squash for pretty coloring) spiralized*
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shaved coconut
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine the almond butter, tamari and curry powder in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- Add the prepared zoodles to the bowl.
- Gently toss with the dressing until well coated.
- Add the coconut, raisins and cilantro and fold in until evenly distributed.